1. Mount .iso file. Click on “Setup.exe” file. Agree on terms and conditions and click on “Next” button.
2. Select the required features from the list and click “Install” button. It will take around 7.90 GB of space if all features are installed.
3. Setup will create “System Restore Point” before starting the installation process.
4. Once it is done, it will start installation process.
5. Between setup will ask you to restart the system. Click on “Restart” button to restart your system.
6. Setup will resume, once system is restarted.
7. Now installation will take some time. Around 20-30 minutes.
8. Once setup is completed, you can launch Visual studio.